
- First off, I am now over 29 weeks, here is my latest pic. I went to the doctor Saturday morning, they had to rebook my thursday appointment for saturday, which is fine seeing as Keith can't usually make it to my weekday appointments so the whole family got to go. Of course with this field your doc can get called to deliver anytime, so of course he had to run next door to the hospital to do a c-section and therefore everyone had to wait, and on saturdays they do not turn the air conditioning on, and I am hotter than everyone else right now as it is. Well 2 hours after my scheduled appointment we were seen and I have gained a whopping 7 pounds in 4 weeks!! You're suppose to gain around a pound a week now, but this guy we already know is going to be big when they estimated his weight at the 25 week ultrasound he was 1/2 pound bigger, he was 2 pounds and they say they are more around 1 1/2 pounds at that point. I am not DIABETIC!! test came back normal, which is good for me and my sugar addiction. I go every 2 weeks now, which is scary, that means I am getting close, I am not ready! I am ready to get this baby out of me this time but with the house and his room and stuff we are not ready and there is nothing I can do until the 2nd half of July. I may go through clothes when we are living with mom & dad for those 2 weeks, I will have nothing else to do! Anyway I also will be getting another ultrasound at 36 weeks, which will be July 14th, when we get possesion of the new house, to check on the position of baby and my scar from Jonah's c-section, I guess they check to determine the chance of rupture and if I can attempt a natural delivery this time! Which is my plan, the baby turned since last month and is head down, so let's hope he stays that way and my incision should be good, my doc said it usually needs 2 years between births, and well it will be 2 1/2 in July so I have good chances. That is as far as the baby goes.
- Friday was our 5 YEAR Anniversary! We both take the day off every year, so we got up later than normal work day, around 8:30!! We went for lunch at White Spot, not the best dining experience that day, then we did some shopping around whyte ave and dropped Jonah off at Grandpa's at 4 and we went to Red Lobster for supper, a very DELICIOUS dining experience!!! Then off to the theatre to see X-Men, which was a fun movie. Keith had a ball hockey game at 9:30 which they lost:( I got beautiful white gold diamond earrings as my gift, I have never had a real pair of earrings before and he knew I wanted some. I got Keith a Green Bay Packers dressy watch. We had a great day! It started off nice for us too- see point 3...
- We had some roadblocks with our financing for our house, we were pre-approved back in March so we knew what we could do and so forth, so we went ahead sold our house and got more than we thought we would and had even more money to put down on a new place and checked witht the bank to see what the max could be now that we sold and put an offer on the house we wanted and well she came back to us on wedensday last week saying we couldn't get it anymore, and I'm like what the HELL did you do wrong?? Make a long story as short as possible we ditched her and Keith's boss's wife works for Scotiabank (the other lady was with them too), we talked to her about this situation this freak of a lady put us in and she said no prob I'll get your file from her and she got it at 4:30pm on thursday (we had to remove the financing condition by 9pm friday), at 9:30am friday she called and it was all approved and we removed the condition!! It was an extremtly stressful wednesday & Thursday but Debbie came through for us. So it was a great start to our anniversary Day Off, we drove by the house at lunch on Friday and it now says SOLD! We have 3 1/2 weeks to pack now, but We know where we are going and when!
8 days left of WORK!
Preggo 29 weeks 3 days 74 days to go!
8 comments:
How come your ending work so soon? I'm glad to hear everything is going well. We really do need to talk. It has been awhile. What is happening with your reunion? Are you still going? Give me a call this week. And I hope you don't have to have a c-section. I will never be able to experience a normal birth. That would be nice for you. Later!
Kirsten-I will call you this week we haven't talked in FOREVER! I am finsihing work on June 9th, personal choice, no health probs or anything. Seeing as obviously my job is home based, I will have to start fresh at the new house, which I won't be doing for about 6 months, and ending June 9th gives me 2 weeks to pack and stuff with out the day home in the way. I could work up to the 24th weekend, but why? I wouldn't make a lot anyway and we will have all the money we need on the 27th(closing day for our house)!
I'll call ya..
Chow Kirst.
You look great! I will be posting my monthly pic soon too. Looks like your little boy is growing nicely. Last ultrasound we had (which was only on May 11th) showed the baby was 13 oz....still pretty light. We are expecting that to change soon - although we don't want a BIG baby. Jeremy was only 6lbs when he was born and I was 7lbs so we are hoping for somewhere in that ball-park. Anyway, glad to hear you are all doing well and your anniversary and house are wonderful things to celebrate. It's hard to believe you have been married for 5 years....MAN OH MAN! I was just showing your wedding pictures to Jeremy last night as I was going through my photo album. He said it was beautiful where you got married....OF COURSE - it's PINE LAKE!
Take care of you!
Aww I am happy that everythign worked out for you guys. I need to start checking out where all of these new houses are.
Happy Belated Anniversary to you guys! I love Red Lobster. We never go anywhere like that cause Chris is deathly allergic to all seafood. I am glad you guys had a great day and evening.
You look fabulous. Glad to hear everything worked out well for you. And Happy belated Anniversary. Five years is a milestone, well at least that is what my husband keeps telling me.
Glad to hear that everything with the financing was straightened out. How stressful! You look great by the way!
hey kids...Andrew here. It's been such a long time. I'm so glad to hear that everything is going good for you guys. Drop us a line sometime on our blog. I think Joy has the link on her site.
TTy
AK
Post a Comment