Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spring Break...


This week is Spring Break, and all 3 of my day home families are teachers. Jacob & Lydia and their mom are off all week and not coming in. I had yesterday (Monday with nobody) off. Today I had Lauren come in, and I am supposed to have Kaitlyn tomorrow and Thursday but she has had a viral infection that has lasted for a week now, poor thing, so she is not coming tomorrow but may be coming in Thursday if she is feeling better. So I have tomorrow off now as well.
Today Sue, Sabrina & Brooklyn came to play again. Here are some pictures of Sabrina with a play set we have.
Above is her and Jonah on the couch eating cheese strings!



Jack's 1st Birthday party on Sunday at Brad & Tara's house.


Jonah and Jack having story time..


WHEEE... Jonah spinning Abby & Logan!

3 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Jack is already 1? WOW! Looks like the kids all have fun together. I wish my kids could be there too to enjoy it.

Kirst said...

That's a sweet dress up outfit Sabrina is wearing.

Miranda said...

I love Sabrina in the pink hair. Too cute!