Today our Logo Pogo is 20 months old! I can't believe how fast he is changing. He is more and more a little boy every day. He calls me "MA" and he has never said mama, but neither did Jonah, he called me "beth" before he called me mom and he never started to talk until he was closer to 2 years old. So when for most kids their first word is mama or dada, nope not for my kids.
Here are the boys sharing some fun in the tub...
Getting to ride their motorized cars they couldn't ride last weekend while we were away because of the snow Edmonton got.
3 comments:
I can't get over how big Logan is getting. You're right he is starting to look like a little boy instead of a baby. Time for a 3rd. :)
Hey Kirsten....
#3 will come, but not yet, I am NOT ready to handle it yet. You are awesome for having your 3 all 2 years apart, I couldn't do it.
I don't get maternity leave from my job, stupid Canadian government doesn't view me as a part of working society as a child caregiver, for parents going back to work, funny! I've looked into being able to pay into EI but they won't let me, it's whacked. So that affects A LOT, when I have to consider affording it and only taking a month or two off with NO income!
Also, I bet it is way more busy with 3 now, hey! We should chat sometime, it's been a while.
Logan is so big - just like a little man. How great that you have them in swim-lessons too. We are adding the rest of the family to Jeremy's YMCA membership so we can all swim and do classes there. Maya is old enough to do gymnastics so we might get her into that soon.
PS. With all this talk of number 3, I thought I would let you all know that Dayna is due November 19th with her third!
Post a Comment