Saturday, April 12, 2008

Swimming Lessons


Today the boys started their first swimming lessons class! Jonah has never gone before, so they both started this together, Both of our boys have a fear/cautious of water. It is a 6months to 3 year old class, so Jonah is the oldest, but we know he is not ready to go to the 4/5 yr old unparented class. He was holding on to either Keith or I's neck very hard. They had to jump off the edge and blow bubbles in the water, as well they sang songs. I think they will have fun and hopefully be more and more comfortable in the water.




Logan's wrinkly swim foot!!

P.S Jonah's swim lessons were a birthday present from his Nana & Papa, & at his party he said he didn't want to go because he would SINK! Well Nana came to watch today and after the class he told her "Nana, I didn't sink!!"

2 comments:

Kirst said...

That's a great birthday present. Soon you probably won't be able to get them out of the pool. Have fun.

Angie said...

That wrinkly foot made me laugh. :)
I loved the pictures of them scooting around in their cars too!