Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter 2008





Well, we had a pretty good long weekend, I had Monday off work, (all my day home families are teachers so they didn't have to work/need care). Keith didn't have it off, but we went to Toys 'R Us and then met him where his last delivery was before lunch at Red Robin in Clareview. Sunday, we had our first Easter egg hunt for the boys, and on Saturday night we saw a rabbit run across our front lawn, it was perfect timing for the next day. Here are my cute little bunnies hunting.....





Logan liked picking up the bunny feet more than any of the candy!!


Logan is pretty excited here getting a basket from Nana & Papa too!


Papa and Logan reading a book together. I have lots of pictures of the boys & Papa & a book, it's great.

4 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Looks like the boys had lots of fun! Nice family picture there too!

Angie said...

I love the idea of the bunny feet!

RainbowBrite said...

The expression on Logan's face is priceless!
I love it.

Kirst said...

Too cute! Spencer has the same frog basket thing as Jonah.