Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Great Weekend!


This weekend was absolutely wonderful! Friday night was nothing spectacular, just a night in the house as a family, but that is always nice.

Saturday was a girl day for me, my mom & I had massages at 10am (that we received for mother's day last year). After that I had my hair cut, A LOT CUT off. My hair feels very light now. I asked for shorter in the back and longer toward the front which she did, but the layers in the back go very SHORT!! I am very happy happy with my new hair cut! Here are some before and after pictures...
Keith taking a 'model shot', he was trying to be all creative turning the camera on an angle. He was asking me to 'work it, work it" So picture him saying that... hehe


These pictures didn't come out very well, but you get the idea, I took them myself, maybe I'll get Keith to take some more another time...


After my hair cut my mom said now you just need to get your eyebrows waxed, Thanks Mom!! Though it is always something I've thought about, I just have never done it. I have very full eyebrows, not too dark or unibrow or anything, just bushy. So at the age of 27, I had my eyebrows waxed for the first time, would you believe that. They are thinner toward the outer edge now.

My mom and I had some shopping to do for a baby shower at the church this month so we went to Kingsway mall, where my mother & father in-law were. I knew they were going to be there so I called and asked if they wanted to meet us when we got there. Well we ended up shopping for a few hours, and I got some new clothes and jewelry from my MOM'S! I was having a pretty great day, and I left my kids at 9:30am with dad and returned home at 5pm. My husband informed we were going for dinner with 2 of our friends, Crystal & Arnie @ The Old Spaghetti Factory for 6pm. If you know me that is on my top 5 list of restaraunts!! So we went for supper, which they treated us to, very unexpected and what a treat to end my day!!! But Saturday was not the end of my goodness...

Sunday we went to church and for lunch Keith barbecued for us, and when the boys had their naps, I went for a nap too, and slept for a couple of hours! When the boys and I woke up, Keith said he would watch them upstairs while I went downstairs to watch a few shows I had taped on the PVR by MYSELF!! I watched the price is right million dollar spectacle, and 20/20 from saturday night. I had a nice time being by myself while the family was even still home, doesn't happen EVER!

After that I came upstairs and Logan was grabbing his rubber boots at the front door, so I thought it would be nice to go for a walk. All 4 of us got dressed and went for a walk, we walked to Subway and had supper, and stopped for some .05 candies at the Mowhawk for Jonah.

So I had a really nice weekend, all for now...
Peace out

4 comments:

Angie said...

That IS an amazing weekend! Congrats on your nap and tv time to yourself.

And your hair, I absolutely love it. It suits you so well. I think you were very brave to do it, and it turned out great!

Kirst said...

like your hair. Lucky girl getting to have such a fabulous weekend. Nice!

Tammy Williams said...

Sounds like a fun time. Your hair looks great. I wish mine turned out better...I hate trying to work with it - but it will grow. The kiddies look so cute. They are getting bigger!

Desiree said...

What a wonderful weekend for you! It's always nice to have some 'me' time. Your hair looks great!