
My baby turned 20 months on Friday, and I felt I should post some 20 month old pictures. He also had his first dentist appointment yesterday, wow! I am constantly amazed at how fast time is going by. I recently changed his furniture around his room to accomodate a big boy bed (and a crib, no baby news.....yet!) Jonah will have to share his room, until we get a new house with more bedrooms on one level!!! We just have to break the news to Keith, he's determined we are living here forever!? Men don't forget: Wife happy = husband happy!! Moving around as an officer's kid warms you up to not getting attached to the materialistic "house", a house is a house, we will be a family in the next one too! It's easy for me to move within the same city, that's a piece of cake! just don't try to move me further than that at the moment!
5 comments:
Come the end of Oct we will have moved 5 times in 27 months.
3 of those times were all within 2004. And they were also within about 7 months (first time in March, second in May, third in Oct).
Life has been very crazy and interesting for us for the past few years.
That is crazy, are you going to stay in this new place for a while? Or is that at least the plan!
Steve that is a crazy number of moves...all that packing must be frustrating. Aww Beth Jonah is adorable, you are so not allowed to move out of the city no one is because I will miss everyone to much
The plan is to stay there for a while. Hope that's the case. Lori says she doesn't want to ever move again unless it's into a home we actually own.
Cute pics. Thanks for sharing them. time does fly. I hope thats not cause we are all getting old!!
Post a Comment