
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We had a great time as a family on thanksgiving monday with our family. We are so blessed to be able to spend the day with both my parents and Keith's together, also Jonah gets to be with all 4 of his grandparents and uncle Ben and Brett. As you can see we had a good time. I dressed Jonah and myself but Keith happened to match us, aren't we cute! hehe. We also spent the afternoon with Aunty Faye and Sarah.
4 comments:
I love the orange outfits...very cute!
Awww...so cute
You guys look adorable. Happy belated thanksgiving to you guys! Glad you had a nice time!!
Hi guys,
glad to hear you had a great thanksgiving. I love having my family around too, except for my cousin from the westend. he drives me crazy! Good thing he's got a great wife and the perfect child! hehehehe
Big B
Post a Comment