Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bethany needs...

So, I saw this on Rico's log and gave it a try. You google your name needs and list the first ten things that came up. Here is what Bethany needs:
1. Bethany needs to read this
2. Bethany needs a school bus
3. Bethany needs somebody who can spare just 1/2 a day a week
4. Bethany needs prayer for many areas
5. Bethany needs general office help
6. Bethany needs your help
7. Bethany needs to send the information to other places
8. Bethany needs help today
9. Bethany needs to hack her hair & lose a little more weight
10. Well there wasn't enough that Bethany needs because the previous nine needs were repeated several times so I guess there are only 9 needs for Bethany on the web.

I personally liked the school bus one, hey then we can go on field trips and I could get out of this house, although I would still have to haul all of the babies by myself which isn't fun so I could use one adult per child with the bus!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Field Trips...I want to come and I love babies...are set

Anonymous said...

Fun Game! Apparently, TAMMY NEEDS A CAREGIVER...haha.

Anonymous said...

My name is Bethany, and I got to your site by playing that game. How funny!