Thursday, October 13, 2005

HOCKEY GAME!


On Saturday night we went to the Oiler game in which they won in the new shoot-out! Here we are in our jerseys, Jonah got a new one, his other one didn't fit anymore! It was an 8:00 start and went until 10:30ish and Jonah was so good, he really enjoyed it, people behind us even commented on how well behaved he was being, I guess they were shocked, although we weren't! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww this is the cutest picture ever! What a happy family.

Anonymous said...

That's our little buddy...but even when he hulks out he is adorable

Anonymous said...

Sweet Picture!!!
GO OILERS GO!!!
So who's Jonah's favorite player?
Big B

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure it is RADDIK!!!
hehehe

Anonymous said...

LOVE this picture! And I am so jealous you were at that great game. I was jumping up and down in my living room...lol

Chris and I are also sitting here trying to figure out what jersey you are wearing? I guessed it was a Guerin jersey???