
I have made some changes in Jonah's room to look a little more like a big boy's room which he is turning into all too fast! He loves trains, so he has a thomas laundry basket and he is sitting on his truck (pull-out) couch and he has his leap frog piano table to play on. He will have to share his room one day because we only have two bedrooms upstairs, and this is where his big bed will go when he is ready to move or HAS to move out of the crib, wink wink. Hopefully he won't start to transiton out of his crib until the summer when he can sort of understand to stay in it! I read an article today on toilet training your 6 month old, Jonah is way behind, I think 6 months is crazy, Jonah was just learning to crawl. Although I hope he is not as late as most boys (3), boys are more lazy than girls supposedly, not shocked!
3 comments:
Awww...I like the idea of more babies...lots and lots of babies :D
Ya can't blame us for not wanting to potty train. I mean, we got diapers on, we're playin away, why stop. I mean we haven't known it any other way. If we had it our way we'd still be in diapers at 26!!!
Big B
He is sooo CUTE! I want one too.
Kristen
Post a Comment