Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Little drummer boy!


My little drummer Jonah! When I was pregnant with Jonah he always moved a lot during worship band practice, he just loves music! Watch out Jason, here he comes. When there is no one sitting at the drums he has to sit there and play. Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha look what we started! That boy is going to be an amazing drummer and he is going to make lots of money and share it with his Auntie Chrissy and Uncle Bri because they bought him his first drum set! He is too cute!
You better watch out J, he is coming after you!

Anonymous said...

I can take him, I think. You see Chrissy, he is going to share all that money with Uncle J, his teaching and mentor.

J

We really need more kids around here, the poor kid is going ot be so confused.

Anonymous said...

It's true, at this rate his only friends are going to be his Aunts and Uncles.

Anonymous said...

J-Doug is going to be an awesome drummer! well, we need to...make...Jonah new friends so Ben get busy! JK, I guess for now that's up to Chrissy, Karlene, Sue R, Sue B, Tara and Tracy.
Big B

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear...well, whatever keeps him occupied for a while right?!

Anonymous said...

Fun times!! And don't worry Lori, Olivers drums are coming;)

Anonymous said...

He is just soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Just popped in to say hello:)