On Labour Day, myself, Nana and Papa took Jonah to the Zoo, it was free for Alberta's birthday! We went at 2:00, without a nap. Jonah went on a train ride and saw some monkeys fighting but he couldn't last any longer (he normally naps just after lunch at 12). So he slept on me in the sling. We had to take a picture because he looks so peaceful during the busy day at the Zoo!
4 comments:
He does look very peaceful. Cute!!
Sometimes I can hardly believe you are a mother! Where do the years go?
Look how cute your mom is in the background! What a good grandma she is.
Tammy: sometimes I can't believe I am a mom too. It fits so perfectly, I love it.
Lori: My mom is a very proud nana, you sure can tell here!
Evey: He is such a great sleeper, even for a 19 months old out in public on his mom, if he needs to sleep he'll do it, he's so good! I'm very blessed.
Post a Comment