Thursday, September 08, 2005

Skills

Today is thursday, and Chrissy reminded me that it is time for my weekly post. I look after a 4 year old boy named Liam and he comes up with quite humorous comments from time to time, as do all children! One day we were in the backyard, and he asked me to chase him around the yard, I said to him"Are you sure? I'm pretty fast!" he then told me "That's okay, I have running skills, don't worry!" I don't know if he has seen Napolean Dynamite, but he has used this comment more than once. He was coloring a picture and I told him "that is really good", he said "yeh, I know, I have coloring skills!" He cracks me up, I may not have adult interaction with my job but that is probably sometimes for the better! Kids are hilarious :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I wish I had some skills, like numchuck skills... or drawing skills.
That is a funny kid!

Anonymous said...

Funny...kids crack me up! Our landlords (they live upstairs) have a 3 year old and she is constantly coming up with the funniest stuff.