Monday, June 01, 2009

Alexis Rose...


Alexis Rose Perry was born Saturday May 30th 2009 @ 6:32 PM.
8lbs 10.8oz
19 1/4 inches long

She came on her own 11 days late.
I did not have to be induced which would have been today!
I will post birth story soon, I have been at the computer too long sorting through pictures and can't do much more sitting here for now.
I had a drug free natural birth and it was the best experience ever! VBAC #2 and everything I planned for the birth came true, thanks to first and foremost KEITH!!!the cloths, ice chips, back massage, kisses and being my ROCK (who now is a big PRO drug free and doula supporter!), my Doula Tara and my Doctor Marlene Lidkea who all helped me and Alexis through the whole process, and also Alexis who did a good job through the labour staying happy so the docs could keep me free of any interventions!

More pictures soon as well..

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

CONGRATS on a fine deliver of that beautiful baby girl!

Desiree said...

Congratulations! Beautiful name! Can't wait to see more pictures. I am so happy that everything went well for you. I hope everything is going well.