TRANSFORMERS, DIAMONDS & EXPLODING POOP
Life is going well with 3 kids. Although I never seem to have enough time in the day to get everything done! I am totally exhausted from lack of sleep at night and the work of 3 kids all day on my own, often until 6:30/7:00 at night. Alexis has been eating well every 3 hours like clockwork for the last 4 weeks. Except the last 2 nights she did 8 hours Sunday night and 5 hours last night, it was awesome!! I weighed her yesterday and she is now 10lbs 8 oz. She has gained just about 2lbs since her birth 1 month ago.
The boys adore her, and ask to hold her all the time or "where is she now mom".
Below are some pictures of the boys and Lexi...
Life is going well with 3 kids. Although I never seem to have enough time in the day to get everything done! I am totally exhausted from lack of sleep at night and the work of 3 kids all day on my own, often until 6:30/7:00 at night. Alexis has been eating well every 3 hours like clockwork for the last 4 weeks. Except the last 2 nights she did 8 hours Sunday night and 5 hours last night, it was awesome!! I weighed her yesterday and she is now 10lbs 8 oz. She has gained just about 2lbs since her birth 1 month ago.
The boys adore her, and ask to hold her all the time or "where is she now mom".
Below are some pictures of the boys and Lexi...

1 comment:
I have never seen anything like that before. Hopefully the room was sanitized afterwards;) Alexis looks like Keith...in the pictures anyway. Love the boys' costumes. FUN! Glad to hear all is well.
Post a Comment