On Saturday Andrew and Jenn were married and Jonah & Logan were their ring bearers! Logan did not go on the platform with them, but he made it down the aisle and when they got to the stairs to go up he gave his brother a smack on the back to go without him and then cried his way back to me. He was also not up for the photo shoot after but the photographer managed to get a couple with him, Jo, Andrew & Jenn. It was such a great day for them and we are so very happy for both of them. They are very special to us, and we are glad we could add to their day the best we could. We Love you Both! Congratulations.
Alexis wore a white frilly dress with sparkles on it to go with her diamond earrings and a sparkly bracelet my mom got her when I was pregnant!
2 comments:
Two of the most handsome boys I know!
I know I (we) am biased, but they are very good looking kids, and very different too, I am very happy with how God mixed our crazy genes, and made them!! He does GOOD work, I can't take the credit, lol!
Post a Comment