Mamma to Jonah, Logan, Alexis & Mackenzie
Barb did a photo shoot with Abby and I when she was a few weeks old. She did an amazing job, they are some of my favorite pictures. Enjoy!
Bethany you look like a movie star!! You girls are gorgeous!
Bethany you look like a movie star. You girls are gorgeous!
Oh my goodness! That is absolutely gorgeous!
I cant get over how Beautiful you both look! Amazing picture!
My two beautiful girls! Love you both so much.Mom
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Barb did a photo shoot with Abby and I when she was a few weeks old. She did an amazing job, they are some of my favorite pictures. Enjoy!
Bethany you look like a movie star!! You girls are gorgeous!
Bethany you look like a movie star. You girls are gorgeous!
Oh my goodness! That is absolutely gorgeous!
I cant get over how Beautiful you both look! Amazing picture!
My two beautiful girls! Love you both so much.
Mom
Post a Comment