Tuesday, May 26, 2009

8 YEARS!

8 Years Ago today Keith and I got married! 2 years later (May 19/03) we found out we were expecting Jonah. On our 5 year anniversary we were 3 months away from meeting Logan and today, 8 years later we are any minute away from meeting our 3rd and final addition, our baby girl!
Keith is such a great and loving husband and Awesome father. He works so hard every day. He will work for 9 hours a day and come home and give his attention to the kids, rumbling on the floor, and talking about their day and how much he missed and loves them! I can't wait to see him with his daughter after having 2 boys.
I Love you so much Keith, Thank-You for loving me and always making it a priority in your life to let me know it and to our children how important we are to each other, so they can have that very important security in our LOVE!

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Happy Anniversary. Eight years goes by fast! It was just a few days ago that I was looking at pictures I took at your wedding. Congrats you two!

Kirst said...

Happy Anniversary!