40 weeks PREGNANT!
Well I have done it. I am so blessed to have had 3 completely uncomplicated pregnancies. I have endured 3 pregnancies right up to my due date and beyond, well, beyond for this current one will be after midnight tonight! I haven't had any complications like high blood pressure or gestational diabetes etc. Of course the normal pregnancy things, vomiting, nausea, stretch marks, heartburn, unbelievable hip pain etc. I am so thankful to have been given 3 blessings, and we are anxiously waiting to see this one face to face. Logan has started asking me repeatedly "baby come out of tummy today?" I also found out induction for me would be very risky as I am going for a VBAC AGAIN. The doctor (I have a different one with this one) I had with Logan was going to induce me at 41 wks but he came 3 days late on his own thankfully, but he didn't warn me about the risks of being induced after having a ceaserean before. Medical Induction triples my risk for uterine rupture, but going into labour on your own like I did with Logan there is an extremly low risk, similar to that of a mother who has not had a ceaserean. So I am hoping to have her soon on my own. Till next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment