Monday, May 25, 2009

6 days late..


and counting!
Still no baby. I am getting quite cranky, but trying to enjoy these last moments with just my boys. I am dreaming every night that she is born and I wake up and I'm still pregnant and it's really starting to annoy me!
Yesterday we took a ton of pictures outside. As long as I still have this ginormous belly I have to document it. Jonah took some great photos of Keith and I too, which are awesome.
Tomorrow is Keith and I's wedding anniversary, we would prefer she not be born then, but it isn't really our choice, and then Wednesday I go back to the doc and we'll see what she says then...
till next time :P




View from Above!

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Hang in there friend. We are thinking about you. Here's praying you do not have to have a cesarian again.

Desiree said...

Happy Anniversary. When I was pregnant with my last, we thought she was going to join us on our anniversary, but we made it past by three days, so I can understand how you are feeling. Good luck, can't wait to hear!