
I have 4 days left, and I will make it to my due date as I always do!! I have been doing a lot of suggested things, taking primrose oil for the last 3 weeks, walking, and I bought a pineapple today, also had the 'stripping' procedure done yesterday at the doc! I know I have some emotional issues that may be holding on to this pregnancy as long as possible but I am tired and ready to meet her, I just really need to let go in the back of my mind. This has been a very emotional pregnancy, but I am ready for the next stage now...I think :)
These are some photos we had done 5 weeks ago, when I was 34 weeks pregnant.
These are some photos we had done 5 weeks ago, when I was 34 weeks pregnant.

"Where is the baby Logan"




2 comments:
You look great! Good luck with the labour and delivery, I pray that it is everything you hope for and more! Can't wait to hear the news about your little girl.
Great pictures! I am thinking that you are going to have that little girl on my birthday - May 18th. Praying for a safe and happy delivery!
Post a Comment