

Brother's
You wouldn't believe it, but Logan was at the end of his attention level by the picture above, and Jonah has his arms around his waist to keep him on the table and he was screaming but we got a laugh for a split second and the picture turned out!



4 comments:
I love the first picture. So cute! I always thought that Logan had blue eyes but the close-up shows that he has brown. They are both very cute!
You're right Logan's eyes aren't blue but actually they aren't brown either. The close-up shows his eyes quite dark which they aren't at all. Jonah has very dark brown eyes and Logan has blue(navy) around the edge and greyish inside, it's a unique color, probably would call it hazel but on the blue/grey side of hazel. I have hazel eyes too but on the brown side. All 4 of us have different color eyes, so Keith and I must carry 2 different color eye genes each!
All those pictures turned out great. My favourite one is with the froggie.
Same with us. Declan has really brown eyes. I have light brown eyes, Maya has greenish-yellow eyes and Jeremy has blue-green eyes. Strange how that happes:)
Post a Comment