Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TUBING....


We went tubing and I convinced Jonah to try it. My Uncle really wanted to take him with him, I felt helpless being in the other tube. Once the boat picked up speed he was scared out of his mind, as was I not being able to hold him. I told him how proud I was that he tried it, but even if he could have had fun, he has such a fear of water (even bathtubs, yes) that even with the lifejacket, he kept saying how if he fell in, he would sink to the bottom and be dead (his words). He then sat in the boat and watched mommy and daddy do it. The first time he saw Uncle Paul fall in he cried, but once he realized he was fine, when Daddy fell in, he laughed!



Off we go...



Keith and Uncle Paul...


Keith wasn't falling in so their 2nd go at it my Uncle decided to take matters into his own hands..


The set-up, and the jump was successful..


He is now on top of Keith and the next thing that happens on the turn....


IN THEY GO!


Keith tubing with the ferry behind him..

No comments: