I have been such a slacker! So much has happened in the last month since I posted. I will try and remember the major things, like my HUSBAND'S 33rd birthday this year!!
July 26th 2008 ~ 33 years old!
(Logan wearing his B.C ferry hat he got from Uncle Ben!)
He is very somber in this picture, as it was at the end of his party, most guests had gone home, and he was pretty exhausted from the exciting very hot day!
My 2nd baby boy turned 2 YEAR'S OLD on August 14th.
I can' believe he is 2, he seems younger for some reason to me than Jonah did at 2. I think probably because at Jonah's 2nd birthday party I was already 12 weeks pregnant with Logan. I guess it makes your older child grow up fast when you are having another one. Logan is definitely more verbal than Jonah was at 2 though, which isn't saying much as Jonah was pretty mute. He's an inner spirit that Jonah Perry, very sensitive! I have professional 2 year old pictures I will post separately...
Last but not least, between Keith's birthday and Logan's birthday we drove 12 hours out to the B.C coast!! I love it out there so much. Living on Vancouver Island was one of my favorite places to live. I really liked Ottawa but that was more the people I met than the geography of it.
So a new post from me as long as everyone still visits my site!!
Lots more to come, I promise, for real this time..
2 comments:
It's crazy how fast the time goes. Glad to hear you've had a good summer.
Wow, busy, that's great! How did the doula course go?
Post a Comment