Lazy blogging!!
Well I have not had much chance to blog. The nice thing about my Day Home job during the (school) year is it keeps me home every day for 9 hours!! My 2 families with me right now are teachers so their schedule has been different but I have still had someone in every day. I now, as of yesterday AM ON HOLIDAYS!! I will be off for 2 1/2 weeks. I am only booked off from July 31st to Aug. 11th but I have no kids in next week . The difference this month is I have been very busy with the kids outside in the pool on hot days and I registered Jonah in Swimming lessons for the month of July and also a soccer camp for 1 week. I have been running everywhere with the kids, my own and my Day Home. It's been lots of fun but not much time spent inside the house this month.
I have tons of pictures so I will post all those with some of things we have done since beginning of July. We have gone camping twice, went to the zoo, been to the parade, day at Capital Ex (the boys saw Toopy & Binoo) not as exciting as last year's BACKYARDGIAN'S but Jonah liked to see Toopy & Binoo 'for real'. Jonah completed this past Thursday July 24th his 1st swimming lessons unassisted by mom and dad! He has a badge and completed the first 4&5 year old beginner swimmer class. It really helped him and it was a good idea to get him in right away after we finished parent & tot in June. Jonah did a soccer camp this week at our old (sniff sniff) community league park. He had tons of fun in that, and I enjoyed visiting there, the people over there were and are so nice. Even though we don't live over there anymore I still feel like I will always have a connection there, and well my husband has a BIG connection having lived there since he was in elementary, we got engaged there in his parents backyard and brought our firstborn home from the hospital there.
Anyway, if anyone is reading all of this I have to also share that my husband is an ANIMAL. He's an animal at winning on the radio!! He has been winning once every 30 days (which is the rule, so he calls on the 30 day anniversary..and wins every time!) since like February. He's been winning things like Oiler tickets, basketball games, baseball games, with $$ for The Beer Hunter (where we ate for free on our anniversary, he's gotten close to $200 for there over the months), and other prizes, this week he won the BIGGEST valued prize of all so far. In Edmonton this week is the INDY car races, he won gold seats for 2 people for all 3 days (Thu24th-Sat26th), with paddock pass and pit pass all 3 days as well. It also came with a backpack filled with all little goodies (I had so much fun going through it) like sunscreen, disposable camera, kleenex, lip balm, hand sanitizer, baseball hat, aloe vera gel and a race car jersey! To add to all that it came with 2 tickets for entry into Capital Ex. We already went last friday, but I was planning on taking the boys back there today to see one of the kid's shows, and they are free to get in but I would just pay $10 for myself, but now I don't have to cause it came with his race car prize!!
The only thing is my plan to go on my own today with my 2 boys was changed when Jonah got a stomach cramp last night and proceeded to throw up every hour from 9:30pm-12:30am and 3 more times by 10am. He has only thrown up once since 10am at 12:45pm and it is now 5:oopm. So I hope it is wearing off now and we will go tomorrow instead. Today we ended up staying in and watching cartoons. After he threw up every time he would say "I can go to capital Ex now Mom, I'm better, I don't want to miss it!!" Even at 4am he was concerned about not being able to go, but I think he knows now that he enjoyed being home today getting better instead.
Well I have not had much chance to blog. The nice thing about my Day Home job during the (school) year is it keeps me home every day for 9 hours!! My 2 families with me right now are teachers so their schedule has been different but I have still had someone in every day. I now, as of yesterday AM ON HOLIDAYS!! I will be off for 2 1/2 weeks. I am only booked off from July 31st to Aug. 11th but I have no kids in next week . The difference this month is I have been very busy with the kids outside in the pool on hot days and I registered Jonah in Swimming lessons for the month of July and also a soccer camp for 1 week. I have been running everywhere with the kids, my own and my Day Home. It's been lots of fun but not much time spent inside the house this month.
I have tons of pictures so I will post all those with some of things we have done since beginning of July. We have gone camping twice, went to the zoo, been to the parade, day at Capital Ex (the boys saw Toopy & Binoo) not as exciting as last year's BACKYARDGIAN'S but Jonah liked to see Toopy & Binoo 'for real'. Jonah completed this past Thursday July 24th his 1st swimming lessons unassisted by mom and dad! He has a badge and completed the first 4&5 year old beginner swimmer class. It really helped him and it was a good idea to get him in right away after we finished parent & tot in June. Jonah did a soccer camp this week at our old (sniff sniff) community league park. He had tons of fun in that, and I enjoyed visiting there, the people over there were and are so nice. Even though we don't live over there anymore I still feel like I will always have a connection there, and well my husband has a BIG connection having lived there since he was in elementary, we got engaged there in his parents backyard and brought our firstborn home from the hospital there.
Anyway, if anyone is reading all of this I have to also share that my husband is an ANIMAL. He's an animal at winning on the radio!! He has been winning once every 30 days (which is the rule, so he calls on the 30 day anniversary..and wins every time!) since like February. He's been winning things like Oiler tickets, basketball games, baseball games, with $$ for The Beer Hunter (where we ate for free on our anniversary, he's gotten close to $200 for there over the months), and other prizes, this week he won the BIGGEST valued prize of all so far. In Edmonton this week is the INDY car races, he won gold seats for 2 people for all 3 days (Thu24th-Sat26th), with paddock pass and pit pass all 3 days as well. It also came with a backpack filled with all little goodies (I had so much fun going through it) like sunscreen, disposable camera, kleenex, lip balm, hand sanitizer, baseball hat, aloe vera gel and a race car jersey! To add to all that it came with 2 tickets for entry into Capital Ex. We already went last friday, but I was planning on taking the boys back there today to see one of the kid's shows, and they are free to get in but I would just pay $10 for myself, but now I don't have to cause it came with his race car prize!!
The only thing is my plan to go on my own today with my 2 boys was changed when Jonah got a stomach cramp last night and proceeded to throw up every hour from 9:30pm-12:30am and 3 more times by 10am. He has only thrown up once since 10am at 12:45pm and it is now 5:oopm. So I hope it is wearing off now and we will go tomorrow instead. Today we ended up staying in and watching cartoons. After he threw up every time he would say "I can go to capital Ex now Mom, I'm better, I don't want to miss it!!" Even at 4am he was concerned about not being able to go, but I think he knows now that he enjoyed being home today getting better instead.
Enough writing, here come the pictures...
ZOO Saturday July 12th:
On the train that is not meant to fit adults, my head is touching the roof. Logan having his nap on my back.
Parade Thursday July 17th:
(Aunty Faye is holding the 2 of them, Aunty Faye was awesome getting us our prime seats for the 2nd year at 7:30am!! Aunty Faye you rock!!!)
Sabrina hugging Jonah, they are good friends. It's nice when Sue and I get together with the kids. It feels like yesterday when Jonah and I went to visit Sabrina in the hospital when she was born and Jonah was 18 months, but despite the 18 month age difference they enjoy very much being together!!
This was funny, I saw the tv and wondered what it was for and then saw the boy walking behind it playing guitar hero!! Haven't seen a float in a parade like that before.
more pictures to come, running out of time gotta go for supper..
more pictures to come, running out of time gotta go for supper..
1 comment:
That's really cool about winning so much stuff! He should buy a lottery ticket.
Post a Comment