Monday, July 07, 2008

Lots of stuff...

On Saturday June 28th we went to a wedding. Eric and Karlene had a beautiful day. Karlene is a friend from church and Eric works at the bank with my mother-in-law.


Keith's favorite was the back of her dress, I couldn't believe he actually noticed details like that! So I took a picture of it for him, and it is very beautiful!!


Keith and I with the bride at the reception.


The slide into a baby wade pool we have. We got lots of use playing in water last week in the intense heat!!



At the 2nd annual Canada Day BBQ at Uncle Steve, Auntie Sue and cousin Ally's...



The Performers! The kids put on shows for us in the cool basement. They sang songs, did actions, and a couple plays too. They were all so cute.

I found this bigger wading pool in our shed still in the box, I bought it at the end of the season last year with some of Logan's 1st birthday money. It was lots of fun for the kids too!


Jonah's first slip 'n slide


Jonah started his 2nd swimming classes. He completed "Parent and Tot" in June, and I wanted him to continue as soon as possible in the older class. He was quite scared and had lots of questions before the first class, but he did so great!! There was one boy who was screaming and wouldn't let his mom go, so I was very proud of Jonah for being so brave. He will be doing it every Tuesday and Thursday until July 24th, 7 lessons. I think it will help, it already has after just 1 class all alone.



Okay, that is all for this post. I will post about our camping weekend this last weekend, it was Logan's first time in a tent. Jonah's last time camping he was 18 months old or so, so he doesn't remember but he has been before.
Till next time...

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

sweet pictures of water fun!