Today I am back to work after a NICE long Christmas break!! I have been off work since Friday Decemer 21st. All of my day home families are teachers, which means none of them needed childcare during the school holiday closure. I will update you here on all that has happened while we were off. Keith also booked time off work and was off from friday the 21st as well until Wednesday Jan 3rd!! So I had last wed, thur, & fri off without him, but I had some good times with the boys :)
On Friday December 21st, Logan got a touch of some bug, he started puking but it only lasted for about 48 hours. He only puked once on the Saturday and once on the Sunday. So, he seemed to get over it fast which was good. Above is him sleeping on the living room floor.
The boys loved it when we were wrapping presents and helped to unroll the wrapping paper, they took out way more than we needed!!
On Sunday Dec. 23rd, we went to Keith's Grandma's for time with Family, and here are the YOUNG grandkids, except Logan still wasn't feeling the best so I had to get in on the group picture with him. Jonah seems to be doing some karate chop to Cousin Jason!
1 comment:
Logan looks like he is the same size as Quinten, if not taller. Hope everyone is feeling fine now. Glad to hear you had a great Christmas break.
Post a Comment