Logan & I flew out with my dad who was on the same flight going. We arrived around 5pm ontario time (3pm here) and checked me into my hotel I booked from home, the pictures looked nice and it was cheap and that was okay with me, so I thought. It was attached to a HOOTER's Restaraunt. We then grabbed supper at Boston Pizza (not Hooter's) and met all the family at the funeral home for the viewing. My Grandpa heard where I was staying and made fun of me as soon as I saw him about me & Logan staying at "Hooterville", my Grandpa still had his sense of humor which was nice. When my dad dropped Logan & I off at the hotel we were tired and I was going to hop in bed and nurse him and cuddle, when I pulled back the sheets there were stains and long black hairs on the sheet!!! I called my dad to pick me back up (he was staying at my Great Aunts who lived 5 minutes away, which is why I booked there). I left the hotel and there was a brand new one across the street, I got there cheapest room which was double hooterville's price but SO worth it. I am not prissy, but I have minimum standards when it comes to things like CLEAN SHEETS, and HOOTERVILLE was cigarette smoke filled, which I hate.
Needless to say I had 3 GREAT nights in my clean hotel room, and had a king bed to myself, and Logan and I had a bath every night and he went to sleep so well every night. Here are some pictures of our room.
1 comment:
We had an experience like that this past summer. We found blood on our pillow cases and on the curtains. It was so gross. And to top it off they didn't even give us a discount.
Post a Comment