On Monday we spent a lot of time in the car. My dad, Logan & I drove for 2 hours (403 was backed up heading toward Toronto) from Hamilton to Lindsay Ontario to visit my Grandma (my dad's mom). We took her for lunch and then back on the road to take Logan and I to the Hamilton airport. While driving back Logan was singing to the radio, it was so cute. I always forget I have video on my camera and rarely use it, but I did for this moment.
The above video is LOGAN singing in the car...
Looking at his picture book on the plane!
(The best thing I brought for him, full of pictures of him, Jonah, Mommy & Daddy, kept him quiet during the funeral and church Sunday morning!!!)
Logan Sleeping on the plane home.
The flight was FULL, but they held one seat beside me, and it doesn't necessarily stay that way but it did!! So he had his own seat which was real nice. Seeing as I wouldn't pay for it, but for free it was a GREAT bonus.
Because the flight was full and it was 3/4 full when I boarded it in Hamilton with people from Nova Scotia, they didn't fit my suitcase on. I only had one suitcase for Logan & I and it didn't make it home when we did. So last night I went home with no toothbrush or birth control pills, the rest didn't matter, dirty clothes & make-up I don't wear everyday!
It came on a plane today and they just called me saying it's there now. I get a $100 travel credit to use in a year. The fact that I have flown more in the last 18 months than in my entire life with 3 flights I think I may get to use it, who knows!! Logan has used 3 FREE flights in his short life. We never flew when Jonah was a baby, his first flight was when we went to Ontario in September 2006, when Logan had his first flight too at 6 weeks old.
well this may be all for posts for a bit, I'm all BLOGGED out.
The flight was FULL, but they held one seat beside me, and it doesn't necessarily stay that way but it did!! So he had his own seat which was real nice. Seeing as I wouldn't pay for it, but for free it was a GREAT bonus.
Because the flight was full and it was 3/4 full when I boarded it in Hamilton with people from Nova Scotia, they didn't fit my suitcase on. I only had one suitcase for Logan & I and it didn't make it home when we did. So last night I went home with no toothbrush or birth control pills, the rest didn't matter, dirty clothes & make-up I don't wear everyday!
It came on a plane today and they just called me saying it's there now. I get a $100 travel credit to use in a year. The fact that I have flown more in the last 18 months than in my entire life with 3 flights I think I may get to use it, who knows!! Logan has used 3 FREE flights in his short life. We never flew when Jonah was a baby, his first flight was when we went to Ontario in September 2006, when Logan had his first flight too at 6 weeks old.
well this may be all for posts for a bit, I'm all BLOGGED out.
2 comments:
I LOVE the video of Logan singing, That is too cute!
Looks like you have been quite busy! Love all the pictures and the video of Logan singing is hilarious! Maya just likes to scream in the car - until she falls asleep of course.
Post a Comment