So today, my two boys have gone with their Grandma & Grandpa for the DAY. It is wierd being here without them. It is much quieter with just the 3 day home girls! My boys are loud, as boys are! I know they will have tons of fun: they are going to Toys 'r US and west ed mall, and back to Grandma/pa's house for naps and baking cookies. I am going to an appointment I have after work at 5:30 and then I will pick them up after that! Jonah has become quite my little helper with the day home, he hands out lunch and gets nap time ready, closing blinds etc.
Here they are cuddling with Packer :)
Here they are cuddling with Packer :)
So Andrew who lives with us, left for Ottawa on Monday (his Sunday flight was delayed, and ontario had some wicked snow and were shut in). Before he left he came and joined me and the kids. Jonah wanted a story, and well all the other kids followed!
Very cute.
1 comment:
Awe that is such a cute picture of all the kids and andrew! I love how logans looking up at him.
Post a Comment