Today is my 27th Birthday and I am having a pretty good day so far! I had christmas music on and the kids helped me as I put the lights on our tree! My mom brought me one of my favorites, the chicken strip basket from DQ and an oreo blizzard, Thanks MOM. Tonight Keith is taking me to RED LOBSTER for dinner, while my parents watch the boys. So I am having quite a great birthday. I am posting because I found the above picture at my mom's a couple weeks ago, and it is from 24 years AGO, on my 3rd birthday! Hey Kirsten, there you are, and I think that's you're dad's head too!! That would have been 5 months after we moved to Medicine Hat, when we first met. Thought you would like the pic :) I Loved that play sink, you could fill it with water and bubbles came out of the tap. Who knew that is one of the big parts of my job today, I Spend A LOT of time washing dishes daily with the Day Home.Stay Warm, until next time...
Chow,
Bethany Joy
Momma To:
Jonah 3 years 10 months
Logan 15.5 months
7 comments:
Happy Birthday! That is an awesome picture. As soon as I saw it I thought it was me.
Hope you had a great day and enjoy Red Lobster. So yummy!
Glad you are having a good day. I can totally see both boys in you in that picture. Crazy how that works!
Happy Birthday again!
Happy Birthday! Wow I can so see jonah in you in that picture!
Happy Birthday :D
Sorry I forgot earlier on the phone!
MEGS: No worries. You are so thoughtful shopping for my boys for christmas, We Love you lots :)
CHRISSY: Thanks for all my birthday wishes today; facebook, e-mail, phone and blog comment!! CONGRATS on selling your house on my birthday, if I had one wish that would be it, I didn't want you guys having that stress for your christmas!! YAY, again very happy for you guys.
SAEAH: Now that you say that and I look, it so is one of Jonah's faces, hey!
KIRSTEN: Red Lobster was yummy. And no kids was nice, I didn't have to feed anyone else first, and the floor was as clean when we left as when we got there!!
Sorry SARAH, I can't type in the dark, my living room light timer went off!
I think I have some pictures of Kirsten when we were kids too. Beth, I wonder if you are in any of those... hmm.
Post a Comment