Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween Costumes

Sorry, I haven't posted Halloween pictures till now! Well, here is the Day Home on Wednesday(Halloween) last week. I got picture releases from all my day home families so I can post them on my blog (in case you're wondering). The chicken in the front row had pink eye last week and gave it to another girl who wasn't in on Wednesday, so I am missing one that day. Thankfully no one else got it..yet! Thank-You Sarah for coming and helping me on that busy fun day! It helps to have an extra pair of hands with 5 kids doing crafts and such! They sure all looked cute in their costumes.
Jonah: Ratatouille
Logan: Turtle
Zoe: Green caterpillar
Mackenzie: Tiger
Lauren: Chicken

3 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Cute costumes. I love the caterpillar!

Kirst said...

The kids look so cute! I love seeing what kids dress up as.

Angie said...

Awwwwwww!