Yesterday was Packer's surgery on his torn ACL (ligament) in his back leg! He stayed overnight at the vet and I picked him up this afternoon. He has a very COOL GREEN & YELLOW colored bandage, suiting for the Green Bay Packers. He is doing pretty well, dragging his back leg around the house pretty well :) He gets the bandage off tomorrow and sutures out in 2 weeks.
Here is my sweet little Zoe from the day home!! On sunday night she fell off a high bar stool at her house and BROKE her leg :( We signed it today and she is doing pretty well, she can't put any weight on it so I am carrying her everywhere. She tried to stand up today and I had to tell her no and she cried, I felt so bad. I have been letting her color and watch cartoons seeing as she can't move around much. Poor little girl!
So my house is full of casts and bandages right now!
So my house is full of casts and bandages right now!
3 comments:
I couldn't imagine my 2 year old having a cast. Poor kid hopefully she feels better soon. Packer too!
Poor Zoe! At least she is pretty laid back so she will color and stuff. Did you sign Packer's cast too? lol!
haha, i love Packers Green Bay colored cast. Thats awesome. Hope he is doing well and he heals nicely.
Post a Comment