Logan is closing in on his first YEAR! Today he is 10 months old and I weighed him at the health centre, having the van and only 1 other day home kid right now is a pretty nice break! Funny seeing as I still have 3 under 3 years old is considered a big break for me!
Logan weighs 21 lbs 15 oz (so you could say 22 lbs!) and 29" long. He has gained 1.5 lbs in the last 2.5 months and grown .5 an inch. Jonah was the same length at 10 months but about 1/2 a pound lighter, so he is on course with his big brother. So I guess we have proved we don't make small boys, that's for sure. I am just glad Logan was smaller than Jonah when he was born.
Jonah was weighed and measured too, he weighs 36.5 lbs (gained 1 lb in 2 1/2 months) and he is 42" (3ft 6 in), he has grown 3 INCHES in 2 1/2 months, WOW! He has had quite a growth spurt since the end of March. I have actually noticed his 3t pants have been riding up his legs, I guess it makes sense if he has been growing, LOL. Time to go shopping for bigger clothes for my growing boy! We have been thinking about the fact that Jonah has only 1 more year at home until he starts school, here he is working hard at a picture for daddy.
5 comments:
10 months already. Wow time sure does fly. Logan weighs more than Quinten did at 18 months. I guess our kids are just at opposite ends of the growth chart. Same for Jonah. Taylor is 30 pounds and I'm not sure how tall, but not 42 inches. No matter the size we atill love them.
Look at you posting lots. Keep it up.
Yeh this will be it till next week I think. I just had to post today because Logan is 10 months and we went to the health centre.
Happy 10 months to Logan! Your boys are cuties! Isabelle hasn't stopped talking about Jonah. :)
Well at Michael's 6 month needles (which were actually about a week before he turned 7 months) he weighed 22lbs and is 28 inches. I can only imagine what he's going to be like when he's Logan's age! YIKES! The boys are cuties. Sounds like everything is going so well for you. I'm so happy for you guys! Miss you lots!
They are adorable...as always
Post a Comment