Hope you're all having a good week. I am well, I now have a vehicle at home with me during the day, we bought a 2nd car (the crapper) we call it, even though it is in fine shape, which Keith takes to work so I can have our nice van!!! I have a 3rd car seat in there for now for Zoe my one day home kid I have for the rest of June. July & august will be lighter for me as Zoe is on holidays for 2 weeks in July and we are on holidays for 12 days in August. September I have my 2 new kids starting, YAY. Today I had an old family call, her son was with me at the old house and she wants 2 spots for her son and baby daughter to start in february and wants to hold them. God just keeps flooding me with kids, and awesome families too!! I am quite excited at the blessings my day home has, the kids are awesome and God keeps providing for me when I need it, Life is good! The blessings are overflowing right now, I waited and waited for us to upgrade to a van and possibly a 2nd vehicle and the time has come, my patience has paid off!
Well this is longer than I intended, just wanted to post the pic quick, blessings to all of you!
4 comments:
Thanks again for the visit. Hopefully we'll get together again in July. :)
Wow! She is going to pay you $900 a month to hold the spots until February! That is awesome!
Wow, I'm surprised that someone would pay hundreds of dollars a month for several months when you can be on a daycare waiting list for free. They must have lots of moula.
I Love That Picture!!!
Post a Comment