Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Summer


I have been a bit lazy when it comes to posting lately. Jonah has been doing a LOT of drawing lately, and this was one of his masterpieces (in my mind)! I was quite impressed at the arms and legs and circle heads he drew. He then asked me to help him draw the big red car, he did it on his own but I told him to draw 2 circles for the wheels and then the top of the car and a window, he did very good for 3 yrs old!!
I want to wish everyone a happy summer, and hope you all have a good time relaxing, if you get the chance to and go on a holiday!! Our family is going away Thu.Aug 16th until Sun.Aug 26th and I can't wait!

I also want to ask for prayers for Andrew and his family. Andrew is the guy who just moved in with us because the rest of his family moved to Ottawa. His family made it safely to Ottawa on the weekend, but the moving truck with ALL of their stuff (besides a week worth of clothes for their travel) was in an accident near Winnipeg and thankfully no one was hurt, but the moving truck caught on fire and was destroyed! The family is devastated, as everything including family photos and such were on the moving truck of course! Please pray for them during this difficult time of transition and now loss.

Chow

2 comments:

Kirst said...

What an aweful thing to happen. I couldn't even imagine. I will for sure pray for them.

Evey said...

Tragic, will definitly keep them in my prayers.

I love Jonah's picture. too cute.