Monday, July 16, 2007

Last Friday!

I kind of had the last 2 weeks off, sort of. Zoe the girl I have F/T was away from July 3-13, but I had one of the 2 new girls starting in September came in 3 days for 'trial days'. So out of 9 days off I had 6, that were unusual for me to have, which was very nice. 1 of those 6 days was last Friday, and my in-laws and me and the boys went downtown to the Edmonton Street Performers. It was very hot but we had a real nice day.

Logan & Grandma by the city hall pool!

Logan & Grandpa by the City Hall Pool

One of the 'performers'. He does a WAY better robot than I do, if you have ever seen it. If you ask maybe I will show you mine, and you can then imagine how much better his was, lol :P

Mommy & Logan in the water at city hall!

Thanks Sue and Sabrina for meeting us down there, and thanks for my Slurpee, you're always so thoughtful, SUE!

3 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Is that Sue Burkett's daughter? Do you have her email address? I would like to connect with her again. Grea shot of Jonah in the pink stroller by the was...haha!

BethJoy said...

That is Sabrina, Sue's daughter!
Yes, it is a DORA stroller, Jonah wanted it for his 'kids' he plays with at home, and he is way into Diego right now, and Dora is his (Diego's) 'sister', Jonah says!

Kirst said...

Is it just me or is Logan starting to look more like Jonah? Looks like fun. YEah to slurpees.