Monday, July 16, 2007

Busy

I haven't posted pics in a few weeks, so I thought I would update here with some recent ones! We take a lot of pics, especially now that Jonah is becoming quite the photographer ( I think he has a bit of uncle Rico in him!) First is a pic from our Canada Day BBQ at Uncle Steve and Auntie Sue's house. Logan is wearing his "Canada Day" shirt I made for him, my first iron-on experience, it turned out well!!
Jonah LOVES to grab Logan and carry him and or roll around on the floor. Here he is on our bed doing his grab and roll. Logan is pretty cooperating with it, and usually smiles and giggles, but sometimes he yells at him. Here Logan is smiling.
After Jonah wanted to take a picture of me and Logan, he does a really good job of centering!!
I have been getting Logan used to feeding himself as he is coming up on a year! He uses the spoon really well, but of course when the meal is over, it is everywhere, it's a good weight management program!
Here he is during his meal, having a GREAT time :)

3 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

That looks like Maya where she is eating. I see you use the PUFFS as well. We go through those like crazy. Maya is now eating a lot of what we eat but just chopped-up smaller. She still uses baby food too (stage 3). They are getting so big aren't they!
Congrats on the new bike Jonah!

BethJoy said...

I have bought the PUFFS, but neither Jonah or Logan really like them. Logan makes these weird faces and spits them out. Logan LOVES Baby MUM MUMS though, so I stock up on tons of those! Logan way prefers cheerios to the PUFFs.

RainbowBrite said...

So adorable! Man little kids grow up so fast!