On Saturday afternoon the Youth Group went to West Ed's Waterpark. Carson got everyone in for FREE, and we all paid $5 to go into the YG fund, how awesome is that! Well the boys did well seeing as we weren't allowed to bring the baby floating devices we had brought for them and the kiddy pool was broken. When the kiddy pool did open it was freezing cold from being shut off. So the boys sat by the cabana we had and Jonah ate FOOD, his favorite thing anyway right now. Logan had a sleep on Aunty Sarah, and he got some sweet humidity hair! I got to do some rides and the waves, and it wore me out.Logan was also 8 Months old on Saturday, so I have started him on the chunkier 8 month old food. He eats it well, I do have to cover it in fruit but it ALL gets down. Jonah lost weight from 8-9 months because he wouldn't eat it. I have also started to give him bear paws to feed himself, he makes a good 'ol mess!
He got 4 teeth in just over a weeks time (giving him 8 TOTAL) and I am having quite the breast issues, but I have been pumping when it is really bad and feeding him my milk in a bottle. I also took a shield I had from when Jonah got his teeth and used it, except Logan had a bird when I tried to use it because the plastic nipple cover freaked him out so I cut the nipple off and it helps! It is way to early to wean him, and I know he would not like that and neither would I. It is too important to me, so that is my motivatioin when it hurts like this, I know it gets normal again, it did with Jonah, and he nursed with 20 teeth until he was over 2!
Have a great RAINY week for those in Edmonton.

2 comments:
Wow, lots of teeth. Maya only has had two for the past 3 months or so. She is eating better now and she seems to be growing up way too fast. I love Logan's hair! Very cute!
I like his hair. I haven't been to the waterpark in ages. Sounds like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment