We had a great long weekend!
On Friday we went to the good friday service and had friends over in the evening. I have to share a story from that night with you:
In "mommy daddy's bed" as Jonah likes to call it, original hey!
Jonah: "hey, it's one boy, one mommy and one daddy!"
Mom & Dad: "That's right Jonah."
Jonah: "I'm Jonah Douglas Perry and you're (keith) Daddy Douglas Perry too!"
"And Mike is crap bag on Friends!"
On Saturday we took Logan to Grandma & Grandpa's and we went to west ed mall. Keith and Brett went to see "300" in the Imax at silver City. Jonah and I walked around the mall for a bit and then went to see "Meet the Robinson's", because our movie started a bit later. It was very nice to spend some time with just Jonah, since Logan has joined our family. Although Jonah was quite petrified of the fire blowing dragon, it went off twice while we were in the lobby! In the evening we had a BBQ for my dad's 56th Birthday. I love you DAD, you're the best, Happy Birthday.
On Sunday we went to church in the morning and had an awesome easter meal at my parent's in the afternoon. We are so blessed to spend most holidays with both sets of parents, neither of our siblings are married and have other families to share time with, so it is quite a blessing right now! But I would love for my brothers to meet some nice girls one day and give me sisters-in laws, I am surrounded by boys, but I love it:)
On Monday I had the day off but Keith had to work, so I borrowed my parents van and had an awesome day with my two baby boys for the day. We left at 10am & went to Toys'R US and to SUPERSTORE, where I ran into an old friend from junior high. We went to Mcd's for lunch and then to the theatre in South Common to see "Are We Done Yet?". Logan slept in his stroller for the whole movie and then we went to wal-mart and then home by 4pm. It was such a nice day with the boys and they were so good.
But back to WORK today, and it is SNOWING AGAIN! ARRGGHH. I am glad I work from home and can stay in where it is dry and warm. Thank You God for a nice big house with heat :)
In "mommy daddy's bed" as Jonah likes to call it, original hey!
Jonah: "hey, it's one boy, one mommy and one daddy!"
Mom & Dad: "That's right Jonah."
Jonah: "I'm Jonah Douglas Perry and you're (keith) Daddy Douglas Perry too!"
"And Mike is crap bag on Friends!"
On Saturday we took Logan to Grandma & Grandpa's and we went to west ed mall. Keith and Brett went to see "300" in the Imax at silver City. Jonah and I walked around the mall for a bit and then went to see "Meet the Robinson's", because our movie started a bit later. It was very nice to spend some time with just Jonah, since Logan has joined our family. Although Jonah was quite petrified of the fire blowing dragon, it went off twice while we were in the lobby! In the evening we had a BBQ for my dad's 56th Birthday. I love you DAD, you're the best, Happy Birthday.
On Sunday we went to church in the morning and had an awesome easter meal at my parent's in the afternoon. We are so blessed to spend most holidays with both sets of parents, neither of our siblings are married and have other families to share time with, so it is quite a blessing right now! But I would love for my brothers to meet some nice girls one day and give me sisters-in laws, I am surrounded by boys, but I love it:)
On Monday I had the day off but Keith had to work, so I borrowed my parents van and had an awesome day with my two baby boys for the day. We left at 10am & went to Toys'R US and to SUPERSTORE, where I ran into an old friend from junior high. We went to Mcd's for lunch and then to the theatre in South Common to see "Are We Done Yet?". Logan slept in his stroller for the whole movie and then we went to wal-mart and then home by 4pm. It was such a nice day with the boys and they were so good.
But back to WORK today, and it is SNOWING AGAIN! ARRGGHH. I am glad I work from home and can stay in where it is dry and warm. Thank You God for a nice big house with heat :)
5 comments:
I love how your little boy can quote friends. You are raising him right. :D LOVE IT
Nicole R.
That's a great picture of your family. : )
Sounds like a nice weekend. LOL about Jonah and the "Friends" quote!
Great Easter picture. Sounds like a busy weekend.
Nice picture! You guys were sure busy. It's nice that you got to spend that much time with your boys.
Post a Comment