Thursday, April 05, 2007

Logan....almost 8 MONTHS


Logan will be 8 months old next Saturday! I weighted him last week and he is 20 lbs 6 ounces, 28 1/2". I weighed Jonah too and he was 35.5 lbs, 39" (3ft 3in). Logan is eating tons now, trying out meats this week, he's not too sure about the meat, but if I cover them in fruit, they're a hit! I had to do that with Jonah for the first while until he was on the much better table food, the puree stuff is kind of gross, but they gotta go through it until they can eat the real stuff!
Logan's tear duct is wait and watch for now, until he is closer to one, if it isn't gone, he may need surgery to open it up. In the meantime just green flowing eye gunk and irritation from it on his cheek.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

He looks so peaceful! He's definitely a growing boy! He will soon be too big for his car seat...crazy! We are going to the doctor today for Maya's 6 month check-up. She is a week past her 6 month birthday but oh well. I will have a post up later today about her appointment.

Take care!

BethJoy said...

He's already too big for the infant car seat, both my boys moved up to the regular one around 5 months old! They were just so heavy to carry in the baby one, and they are very long too which made us change early!
If I go in my parents van I use the small one because they only have the one car seat for Jonah, but I won't be able to do that for much longer.
My parents are putting off buying another car seat until Jonah is 4 years old and can go in just just the booster seat.

Kirst said...

Glad to hear everything is working out with his eating. We did the disguise thing too. We have Quint's 18 month shots next Thursday. I am interested to see how much he weighs. I hope over 20 pounds by now.
I agree with Tammy, Logan does look so peaceful.

Miranda said...

He is growing up so fast. You've got a handsome little boy there.