Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Time away!


I have not had time lately to post. I am quite busy with the 3 kids, others seem to be able to do it with the same amount of busyness but that's okay with me. Alexis is a very demanding baby, she is good but wants me and mostly ONLY me all the time, except when we go out and there are differrent sites to see at church and such. I aquasize with my mom and I am gone for about 1.5 hours and she screams till I walk in the door and she flashes me a huge smile! So during daily life she takes up a lot of my attention, I know she will start crawling soon...hopefully, even though she hates spending time alone at home on the floor to explore!
Anyway, we (Alexis & I with my mom and dad) flew to Ontario in October to visit family, and for my Great Aunt June & Uncle Don's 50th Wedding anniversary, my mom was their flower girl. It was a great week, here are pics...


Coming in over Ontario


"Finally I can stretch my legs"


Mom & Grandpa at Grandma's grave
(Not my grandma that just passed, this is my mom's mom who passed in January 2008)
My Grandpa will be buried with her, he chose this spot with this tree so he doesn't get too hot in the summer, my grandpa's a goof :)


Thanksgiving dinner in Hamilton


my Grandpa and Alexis


Great Aunt June and Alexis


The obvious - CN Tower


On the glass floor at the top of the Tower!


Mommy and daughter Feet



Thanksgiving dinner in Toronto


Papa and Alexis



We went in the Niagara SkyWheel


It was a beautiful blue sky that day


The Hershey man! As a family of four we have had a family picture with this guy twice (September 2006 and October 2007), so I had to get Alexis' picture taken with the guy too, I was sad we were missing our men :( Someday we will all be back here together I'm sure!
We have been really lucky to go out east every fall for the past few years since Logan was born, except last fall when Keith & I jumped at the opportunity to go to New York just the 2 of us without kids as I was pregnant with Alexis and life would change back to babyhood all too soon!


The Falls


The Rainbow!


The girls chillin' on our bed

Alexis and I got to spend an afternoon with Rob while my parents and Grandpa went to the uniform guy. We had a nice visit, it was a nice chance, a rare one, to get to spend just talking to him one on one without others around, when he comes 'home' we don't get to do that, except when he came home in december for me and all the crap then. He is a good guy full of grace and information, I am very blessed to have him as my brother-in-law and such a great Man of God!


Nana & Alexis


In the hot tub at out hotel, the pool was too cold, Alexis had her bikini on so she had to dip her feet in something!


Aunt Lil and Alexis
What a woman, I hope I can be like her at her age, she is 89 and determined to see triple digits. I said she has too, cause I can't imagine life or going home to Ontario and her not being there, would be wrong, very wrong!


Aunt Kim and cousin robyn Came from B.C for the anniversary so we got a short vidit with them too!


Aunt June & Uncle Don!
50 YEARS!


Cousin Jaclyn and Alexis


ALL THE COUSINS......(on my mom's side)
except :( my brothers Ben & Brett :(

Very rare picture
I am the only married one, 2nd oldest-behind Ben, so my 3 kids are the only grandchildren and great grandchildren for my Grandpa, the only grandparent left.
5 of my cousins live in Toronto and the other 2 (Jaclyn & Robyn) live in Langley, B.C


Grandpa (seated) with 3 of his 4 children (wife of son Brian is there), 8 of 10 grandchildren and 1 of 3 Great grandchildren.
(missing: Ben, Brett, Jonah & Logan)


My beautiful dress for the anniversary party!
Papa helping me show it off


I love when mommy holds me in her carriers, I look dopey cause this is moments before I fell asleep on mommy for a while in here.

No comments: