Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sweetest gifts


Today I am reflecting on my many blessings! Life has been busy and once again I am in a rut of what to post, but really there is so much to post about as I have been given SO MUCH. Right now again Satan is trying to tell me to succumb to the pain that is so much of my life this past year, but I fight back and ALWAYS WILL that I am on God's side not his, and we WILL win, even though this does suck I will endure every single moment of it because I know the Lord has a bigger and better plan for my life and even my children. He will not harm them and if they do get hurt from earthly sources He will heal and restore everything and much more that we lost. I BELIEVE!!

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armour of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes." Ephesians 6:10-11

My handsome boys!!




My 3 kiddies in the morning watching cartoons.
Logan loves to hold 'lexi boo' (he calls her)
I can't believe how big she is getting so fast, she was just born (it feels for me, haha the woman in the situation!). She looks huge on Logan, and very colorful in her minnie mouse shirt, baby legs and adorable diaper! I love my good mamma diapers, as does lexi I would think in organic bamboo velour on her bum and the cute prints make me smile. They fit from 7-35lbs which is awesome for you cloth diaper people out there. Even though with fuzzi bunz, mediums last a long time, for Logan he was in the medium fuzzi bunz from 6 months to 2 years, the smalls don't last long for my chunky kids and Large fits well for 3 year olds potty training for night time, when they are dry during the day but not in control every night yet like Logan is now for the past month YAY! I hate diapering a 3 year old and I'm sure there are EC and 'diaper free' parents out there shuddering at the fact that my kids don't potty train till 3 but it has worked twice so far very well right at 3 years old for my boys. Who knows Lexi may be earlier as she is a girl, so people say!?? We'll see, that is still a long way away.

Anyway, cloth diapering can get me talking! The next 48 hours should be interesting. Thank-You to everyone who is helping us out so much, with your prayers, hugs and physical support by coming to be with us Tomorrow and Thursday, it means so much. Thank-You to my parents for being with me and Keith both days, and also to Donna Balden and Grandpa for keeping close care over Jonah while he's there, Grandma for watching Logan at home and Aunt Wendy for being so loving toward Alexis and willing to do whatever she can to keep her happy while she can't have her MOMMY (break my heart it will to not be there for her when she needs me, but I'll be fine, I am strong, I proved that to myself when I delivered her drug free!) and I know she'll be too! 2.5 hours in the morning and 3 hrs in the afternoon each day, we will survive! I keep telling myself, night will come, and then it will be time for my birthday, haha!
And thanks to everyone else taking the time off work to be there with us, THANK-YOU!!!
Love to all,
Keith & Bethany Perry
Jonah ~ 51/2 years
Logan ~ 3 years
Alexis ~ 6 months

No comments: