5 MONTHS OLD
Alexis now weighs 16lbs 12oz and 26" long.
I can't believe she is almost half through her first year!
She will start cereal and veggies at the end of November.
I am proud to have nursed my 3rd child again exclusively for the first half of their life, none of them ever had a single drop of formula. I mean look at that plump baby, all on her mother's provision! God is amazing, how he created everything, and to be a woman and have a front row seat to it all! You grow your child within you and then after birth being able to continue that provision no one else can fulfill for them is an honor! I can't take all the credit from our Creator, that's for sure.
She has almost doubled her birth weight, which I'm sure she will be by 6 months when they are supposed to. Considering she had a high birth weight at almost 9lbs, she has a higher double to attain! (17lbs 5 oz by 6 months would be double)
Jonah had BATMAN down pat, his hands were on his hip all the time. SUPERMAN looks kind of drowsy and the night has just begun!
2 comments:
I didn't realize she looked so much like the Perry side. She is gorgeous, & you are such a good Mom. I'm thinking of you lots & praying for you. God is in control!
Yes, Alexis looks very similar to Logan as a baby! Just more feminine of course:P We think she's pretty gorgeous too! Thanks :)
Post a Comment