Well, Alexis an I are in Ontario. We have been here for the past 5 days and have another 4 more! We have spent the last few days in Toronto and Hamilton, a couple Thanksgiving dinners, CN Tower, Niagara Falls, visit with Brother/Uncle Rob today. It's been good, going fast and I'm trying to enjoy it before it's all gone and the worst is about to come soon, not looking forward to the next month. I know people say not to ruin the whole month, but for me it's harder than anybody else not to, this is pure Hell I am living, I am getting through this with the one and only Jesus Christ, I can't imagine how worse it would be without HIM and my hope and faith in His plan and Love for me.
I have lots of pictures I will post when I get home, in the meantime here are 2 I took on my phone today, not great quality, but they'll do....
Lunch with Uncle Rob :)
I have lots of pictures I will post when I get home, in the meantime here are 2 I took on my phone today, not great quality, but they'll do....
No comments:
Post a Comment