Sunday, October 04, 2009

Busy, Busy...

We have had a busy couple of months. I have not blogged much, figured I would just do one big post rather than a few separate ones....



Labour day weekend ~ September 6th 2009 ~
Banff


Logan's 3rd Birthday party August 29th 2009



Calgary swimming in our hotel ~ September 6th 2009


Perry Family ~ Banff Gondola


Jonah's squirell friend in Banff


Mommy & Alexis at Calaway Park ~ September 5th 2009


Auntie Jenn & Jonah on a ride at Calaway Park ~ September 5th 2009

Bethany, Andrew & Jenn on a boat, this time made Andrew & I feel a little woosie after, we had done it a few times in a row! (Jen's 1st visit on it, we convinced her it was fun!)

Jonah & Logan on the bumper cars


Jonah's 1st day of school ~ September 8th 2009


Jonah arriving at school


Walking home after taking Jonah to school




What adorable little kids I have! They make my life :)


Uncle Andrew & Auntie Jenn cuddling Alexis on our weekend away at Pine Lake camp together ~ September 11th 2009 ~
(with no big kids!)


Alexis having bath time at Pine Lake


She's hiding her girly parts, what a polite girl :)


Jenn and I in the back of the van leaving Pine Lake Sunday morning on our way home to Edmonton for church.


Alexis 1st night in her crib ~ September 14th 2009


+33 degrees ~ September 23rd 2009 ~ Crazy!
Logan & I swimming in the Petersen's pool while Jonah was at school and Lexi was sleeping on the side with Nana.


Uncle Rob's visit & 1st time meeting Alexis




More pictures of my 3 greatest gifts!


Alexis @ 4 months old

I am leaving in 2 days to go to Ontario with Alexis to meet my extended family for 9 days!

I am very excited to get away, I haven't been out of the province since last November when Keith & I went to New York, which was pretty amazing!! Now I can't leave the country, ABSOLUTELY FRICKIN RIDICULOUS!! I feel angry quite often about it all, I don't cry much because I don't want to go there, but the anger creeps up more easily for me, that people can do this to innocent GOOD people! So in the meantime I am LEAVING the province, so come and get me, power hungry imebciles, on 2nd thought don't or you may see me HULK out like my 3 year old! There... you have seen a moment of my anger I live with daily.
Wish me good times with my family, I will try and enjoy every moment as when I return life is going to be back in the pits till Christmas, I hope we can have a better Christmas this year, but not too sure, as November 25 & 26 will be 2 terrible days I am not looking forward to. Also, Happy Birthday to me on November 28th, should be interesting. Jonah has also been thrown into this mess, he must testify against me about NOTHING, based on his 4yr old imagination at the time! PLEASE pray for him, he is quite nervous about it all, being on the stand in the court room. He is also worried about what he will eat if his mommy gets taken away from him, he says he only knows how to make peanut butter sandwiches, BREAK A MOTHER'S HEART in a million pieces. So much for this family trusting authorities ever in this lifetime, I guess only a hole Jesus can repair for us, He can do ALL THINGS, I just can't picture it or live it right now.

Well enough whining from me, I don't do it often so forgive me, gotta go continue packing....

4 comments:

Desiree said...

You have every right to 'whine' about it, it's absolutely ludicrous! I pray everything goes well, and that everything will be resolved so that you and your family can have peace again. Have a great getaway, try to relax and enjoy it!

Kirst said...

Jonah looks so happy going to school.

Faye said...

My heart just breaks for you. You are right! God IS in control, but it is so hard for us to see it in the midst of the pain. You are in my prayers constantly, and my small group is praying as well. Have a wonderful holiday. Give Jonah a hug for us & let him know we are praying for him too.
Love Ya
Faye T

Miranda said...

Oh Beth. So hard. I really am amazed at how you carry yourself with all of this weighing on you. Such grace.

I will be praying, especially on the 25th and 26th.