Monday, June 02, 2008

rides, rides & more rides

On Saturday we went to Galaxy Land at West Edmonton Mall. When we stayed at the hotel last weekend we got 2 free passes with the key to our room, it expired in one week, so we planned to take the family there on Saturday after they had their naps. We brought Uncle Ben along, so he could go with Bethany on some adult rides, as Keith does not do rides. Which works out great cause we needed someone to watch the kids and stroller while we did the big stuff!!

Jonah went way out of his comfort zone. He is a bit shy and nervous, and we really pushed him to try some new things, and even though he was scared at first, after doing it he LOVED it.
Below are some pictures, I also have a few videos below, so don't forget to check them out!


First ROLLER COASTER RIDE




First time on Bumper Cars



Balloon ride



First time on "drop 'o doom". This was just a mini kid version.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Yayyy Jonah!

I used to scream and cry on the dragon roller coaster, I still dont know if I could do it! Haha