As I right this post I am ALONE! My day home kids were picked up by noon today and my boys were picked up at 1pm and I will be leaving in about 15 minutes with my friend Sue to go to camp for the weekend! I will be kidless this weekend, and let's hope it doesn't rain too much :)
For the weekend I will share a little story with you...
Yesterday we were in the backyard for supper, the boys were in the swings. Keith and I went to clean-up inside and Logan came with me, Jonah didn't want to come and had buckled himself into the swing. Then we hear him yelling from inside the house, "Get me out of here, mommy daddy" .... I go outside and see him looking up to the sky pleading..."help me God, please get me out of here, help me God I love you!"
made me chuckle, hopefully he will aways turn to God when he is in trouble and feels no one else can help him!!
For the weekend I will share a little story with you...
Yesterday we were in the backyard for supper, the boys were in the swings. Keith and I went to clean-up inside and Logan came with me, Jonah didn't want to come and had buckled himself into the swing. Then we hear him yelling from inside the house, "Get me out of here, mommy daddy" .... I go outside and see him looking up to the sky pleading..."help me God, please get me out of here, help me God I love you!"
made me chuckle, hopefully he will aways turn to God when he is in trouble and feels no one else can help him!!
2 comments:
That was a really cute story. You'll have to remember that one for when he's older.
Enjoy the rest of your kid-less weekend!
LOL, Jo is the best.
Post a Comment