Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Leaving town


We turned Logan facing forward on his birthday on Tuesday August 14th, and we left on Thursday August 16th. So it was real nice to have them both facing the same way, and it helped me give food and drinks to Logan!
Here they arr having an early evening nap.


GOing through Banff, on our way to Golden, B.C


Our DVD player that came with the van, came with 2 wireless headphones. Came in real handy, so Jonah could watch a movie and Keith and I could listen to our ipod. Logan would watch the screen but couldn't hear anything, so I tried to give him the headphones, but he just thought that was funny, and pulled them off right away.

More pictures to come, really busy today. Will find time later when the 5 kids I have today are sleeping, hopefully :)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip. You are really brave to drive that far with 2 kids...the must be good! :)

BethJoy said...

I couldn't have asked them to be any better! They were awesome. I just kept the snacks and drinks coming :)